- Assessment & Remote Instruction: https://instructionalcontinuity.wisc.edu/assessment-remote-instruction/Links to an external site.
- Top Hat: https://it.wisc.edu/services/top-hat/Links to an external site.
- Atomic Assessments: https://at.doit.wisc.edu/learn-uw/atomic-assessments/Links to an external site.
- Piazza: https://kb.wisc.edu/luwmad/page.php?id=63736Links to an external site.
- H5P in Pressbooks: https://kb.wisc.edu/luwmad/page.php?id=84557Links to an external site.
Teaching in a Pandemic
A short, self-paced online course meant to improve remote instruction. In less than an hour, explore simple, easy-to-implement approaches that will enhance instructor-student relationships and strengthen student-student interactions. Leave with new ideas and guidance to apply them to your courses.
- Increase instructor-to-student engagement in your course(s)
- Increase student-to-student engagement in your course(s)
- Discover additional resources to help implement techniques